When divorce involves the dissolution of a high net worth couple, a number of complicated issues can arise, and sorting out these issues to finalize the divorce will be key to allowing each party to focus on moving on with their life. At the Law Office of Bahr, Kreidle & Flicker, our Littleton high asset divorce lawyers have extensive experience handling the various complexities of these cases, and we are skilled at helping our clients resolve their cases favorably, efficiently and discretely.
Our Experience with High Asset Dissolutions
Some of the specific complicated issues that may need to be worked out in the course of a high asset dissolution include (but are not limited to):
- Conducting thorough, accurate valuations of all marital property (including but not limited to all real estate and homes, vehicles, home furnishings, businesses, bank accounts, etc.)
- Dissolving marital stocks, retirement accounts, pensions, securities, insurance policies and other such assets
- Distributing marital debt and dealing with the various tax issues that may come into play
- Proving when specific property or assets have been in place or accumulated prior to a marriage (and protecting such assets from dissolution when this is a factor in the divorce)
- Developing, disputing and/or deciphering trust fund accounts
- Upholding or disputing prenuptial agreements
- Establishing fair child custody arrangements (including when these arrangements may involve adopted children and/or necessitate a determination of paternity)
- Developing fair spousal support, child support and other similar payment agreements.
While our goal is to help our high net worth clients settle their cases out of court (so they are able to resolve their cases efficiently), we are always ready to litigate complex, contentious divorce cases in court to ensure that our clients’ rights are upheld and that they are able to obtain the best possible outcomes to their cases.
The Littleton, Colorado Divorce Lawyers at Bahr, Kreidle & Flicker Are Ready to Fight for You
Since 1983, the Littleton divorce attorneys at the Law Office of Bahr, Kreidle & Flicker have been effective at handling various matters of family law to help our clients obtain the best possible resolutions to their disputes and legal issues. Our lawyers know how complicated high asset divorce cases can be, and we know that resolving these cases fairly and promptly is crucial to helping all sides move on with their lives. That’s why we are committed to being aggressive advocates for our clients’ rights, providing each of our clients with exceptional personal service and working diligently to provide them with the highest quality legal representation at every stage of their case.
A choice to work with the trusted Littleton divorce and family law attorneys at Bahr, Kreidle & Flicker can give people confidence that their important legal matters will be resolved as beneficially and efficiently as possible.
Let’s Talk about Your Rights – Contact Us for a Free Consult
If you are involved in a high asset divorce, our Littleton divorce lawyers are here for you. To set up a meeting and receive a thorough, professional case evaluation, call us at (303) 794-7422 or email us using the form on this page.
From our law offices in Littleton, we represent clients throughout Colorado, including in the Denver Metro Area, Arapahoe County, Adams County, Jefferson County and in the cities of Lakewood, Highlands Ranch, Lonetree, Castlerock, Westminster, Centennial and Aurora.