About 1 in every 7 motorists in the U.S. is driving without car insurance, according to the Insurance Research Council (IRC). In Colorado, the IRC has estimated that about 15 percent of all drivers don’t have car insurance. While drivers may choose to get any or enough car insurance for any number of different reasons (like, for instance, the high cost of premiums), the fact is that, when these drivers are responsible for causing car accidents, accident victims:
Will have difficulty getting the compensation they deserve from the at-fault driver, as these motorists likely don’t have sufficient assets to pay victims for their damages
- Can look to their own insurance companies for compensation if they have uninsured and underinsured motorist coverage
- Should not rely on insurance companies to give them the full amount of compensation to which they are due because insurers are notorious for trying to reduce or deny payouts in an effort to preserve their own profits.
At the Law Office of Bahr, Kreidle & Flicker, our Littleton car accident lawyers are highly familiar with the full range of issues that come into play when accident victims are hit by uninsured and underinsured motorists. We are skilled at representing victims, helping them deal with insurers and, ultimately helping them get the compensation they deserve.
How Our Littleton Car Accident Attorneys Can Help You with Insurers
When accident victims have been hit by uninsured or underinsured motorists or when they have been involved in hit-and-runs, it’s time to call the Littleton car accident lawyer at Bahr, Kreidle & Flicker. Some of the ways we can help victims get the full amount of compensation to which they are entitled includes by (but is not limited to):
- Proving that victims have uninsured/underinsured motorist coverage (as some insurers may try to claim that people don’t have such coverage in order to try to avoid having to pay them for their valid claims)
- Proving the extent and severity of their injuries
- Compiling medical bills, car repair bills and other evidence necessary to establish the extent of the damages (and, as a result, the amount of compensation that victims deserve)
- Going up against insurers both inside and outside of court to make sure they pay victims.
Experience You Can Count On: The Littleton Car Accident Lawyers at Bahr, Kreidle & Flicker
Since 1983, the Littleton car accident attorneys at the Law Office of Bahr, Kreidle & Flicker have been aggressively standing up against injustice and advocating the rights of injured people. Our lawyers know how devastating the impacts of car accidents can be, and we know that many injured people depend on settlements to recover from these collisions. That’s why we are dedicated to helping injured people hold negligent parties responsible and ultimately getting them the highest possible awards for their injuries and losses.
At every stage of a case, our attorneys are committed to providing our clients with exceptional personal service and the highest quality legal representation. This means that our clients can always count on us to be available to answer their questions, to fiercely defend their rights and to be tenacious about getting them the justice and compensation they deserve.
Let’s Talk about Your Rights – Contact Us for a Free Consult
If you or a loved one has been injured in a motor vehicle accident and are preparing to file a claim against your uninsured or underinsured motorist policy, it’s time to meet with our Littleton car accident lawyers for a free, no obligations initial consult to learn more about your rights. Call us at (303) 794-7422 or email us using the form on this page.
From our law offices in Littleton, we represent clients throughout Colorado, including in the Denver Metro Area, Arapahoe County, Adams County, Jefferson County and in the cities of Lakewood, Highlands Ranch, Lonetree, Castlerock, Westminster, Centennial and Aurora.