Concluding our blog series Highway Work Zone Car Accidents: 6 Facts to Know, below are some more important facts that you may need to be aware of if you are ever involved in one of these types of traffic accidents.
Highway Work Zone Car Accidents: Additional Important Info
Fact 5 – In some cases, the conditions at a work zone can lead to highway work zone car accidents.
While we’ve discussed the role of driver negligence in highway work zone car accidents fairly extensively so far in this blog series, we haven’t yet noted that, in some cases, the conditions of these zones themselves may also play a role in causing collisions.
In fact, when it comes to work zone conditions contributing to traffic accidents, here’s what may be important to know:
- Workers in these zones can behave negligently and, in doing so, cause highway work zone car accidents. For instance, when workers fail to put up sufficient and/or appropriate signage regarding reduced speed limits and/or detours, they can be liable for causing these collisions and compensating accident victims.
- Construction companies or other parties responsible for overseeing the safe setup and operation of highway work zones can also be held accountable for compensating victims. For instance, when these parties fail to comply with state and/or federal regulations regarding highway work zones, they can be deemed to be negligent, and they may be responsible for compensating the people injured in highway work zone car accidents.
Fact 6 – After highway work zone car accidents, we can help you with your financial recovery.
Although all of the facts about highway work zone car accidents that we’ve pointed out so far are interesting and noteworthy, if you can only takeaway one fact from this blog series it should be this: if you are ever hurt in one of these traffic accidents, you can rely on the Littleton car accident attorneys at Bahr, Kreidle & Flicker for experienced help:
- Holding all negligent parties accountable
- Dealing with insurance companies and/or corporate entities
- Obtaining the maximum possible recovery for your injuries and losses.
Littleton Car Accident Lawyers at Bahr, Kreidle & Flicker
Have you or someone you love been hurt in a highway work zone collision – or in any type of traffic accident? If so, you can turn to the Littleton car accident attorneys at Bahr, Kreidle & Flicker for experienced help. Since 1983, our lawyers have been fighting on behalf of injured people and aggressively standing up against injustice, inequality and intolerance.
To get more information about your potential case, as well as your best options for moving forward, let’s meet for a free, no obligations initial consultation. To set up a meeting, call us at (303) 794-7422 or email us using the contact form on this page.
From our law offices in Littleton, we represent clients throughout Colorado, including in the Denver Metro Area, Arapahoe County, Adams County, Jefferson County and the cities of Lakewood, Highlands Ranch, Lone Tree, Castle Rock, Westminster, Centennial and Aurora.